Follow me as I dig into the coffee supply chain and explore what makes it work, where it could be changed, and to challenge the narrative when appropriate. Join me as I explore the industry and learn more of what it means to work in coffee.
The following episodes are available for you to enjoy through a web player, to download, or to access through your favorite podcast app. Each link takes you to an episode page that includes an embeded web player, episode information, as well as a transcript.
This page and the podcast feed will both be updated as new episodes are added. You can use the feed to subscribe using your favorite podcast app or you can listen directly from the episode page or through Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts.
If you would like to be interviewed or if you have a suggestion for the podcast, please contact me.
I sat down with Ted Fischer and we talked about his book Making Better Coffee as well as many things related to value and values in the coffee industry. We had a great conversation and I hope you’ll enjoy it as well.
- [S4:E9] Interview with Edward (Ted) Fischer
- [S4:E8] Articles Read: The Central Dogma of Coffee
- [S4:E7] Coffee News Report
- [S4:E6] Articles Read: Why Fair Trade Has Failed Coffee Producers
- [S4:E5] Weekly Coffee Report
- [S4:E4] Articles Read Ethical Consumption
- [S4:E3] Articles Read: Desa Ulian, Kintamani, Bali
- [S4,E2] Weekly Coffee Report
- [S4:E1] Weekly Coffee Report
- [S3:E5] Weekly Coffee Report
- [S3:E4] Weekly Coffee Report
- [S3:E3] Weekly Coffee Report
- [S3:E2] Interview with Johan Kwe
- [S3:E1] Interview with Suar Wisnu
- [S2:E1] Interview with Wiliam Edison
- [S1:E3] Interview with Adi Taroepratjeka
- [S1:E2] Interview with Neal Wilson
- [S1:E1] Interview with Mary Halbrooks